Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Virginia Beach

Mom let the boys and I come down with her to watch Anthony and Sophie. I am sure it would have been quieter and simpler without us but the boys had a great time. I enjoy having the boys and Sophie all together. The first day we didn't do so well getting pictures but this the lone picture from the farm we went to see. The boys played and had a hayride and chased the animals and petted a few. So it was a great time had by all. This is Anthony on the tractor.

The next day was spent at the beach. The boys played and played. In the sand and on the little dunes. Sophie was an amazing sport in her carrier. We used a blanket as a hat and got sand in everything. We even saw some dolphins in the ocean. I have never been a sit at the beach person but as much fun as they had I might become one. So here are a couple of pictures.

Sophie with her blanket hat.
I had brought freezer containers and shovels from home in anticipation of some beach time.



I think this picture is so cute. Anthony played in the sand, went up and down the stairs and generally kept an eye on everyone.


We never quite made a sandcastle but a great time was had by all.




1 comment:

david, kim, anthony and sophie said...

i think they had a great time and it was good for them to be around other kids! especially their cousins! thanks again! it was a giant help!