Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Yes this is a national holiday but it is also an important reminder to give thanks and most importantly to give thanks to the one who gives us life. We have had a very nice thanksgiving; I failed to take any pictures. We enjoyed thanksgiving with Gabe, Mama(Nanna), Papa, Aunt Laura, Uncle Joel, Dad, Mom, Aunt Cindi, and Uncle Jim. Andrew had a great time playing with Uncle Joel. Sabbath the Choraleers gave us a lovely concert and we enjoyed a fellowship meal afterwards. A good time was had by all.

So I will take a moment to give thanks
1. That God has given me each day and an opportunity to have a relationship with him.
2. For my kind and helpful husband
3 For my 2 boys - I only had one last year
4. The encouragement of friends and family
5. For the teenagers in my life - they keep me young
6. For a few moments to read
7. Sleep
8. When I get to go on a date with my hubby
9. Swimming lessons and Story time at the library that bring variety to my life
10. For basements where boys can be crazy
11. For a job with a boss who is flexible with the schedule.
12....

You get the idea I have a lot to be thankful for today.

No comments: