Monday, May 5, 2008

We Interupt this Broadcast

I thought I would give you a break from our regularly scheduled broadcast of Aaron shots. Saturday night we took our youth and another small youth group out for a dress up dinner. We were supposed to go to Outback but due to the fact that there was a prom(unknown to us) they would not take any large parties call ahead and it was a 2 hour wait. We went to plan B...Olive Garden. We had some braver eaters than others. We had 4 that had pizza.
Afterwards we came back and had ice cream sundaes and watched the Ultimate Gift. If you get a chance it definitely worth renting the youth - laughed, cried and said they enjoyed it.
This picture doesn't show it well but I have just been given a black eye at youth. The first football of the spring and I tried to prevent my husband from rushing the quarterback forgetting he is a 100 pounds heavier and a foot taller. I successfully took an elbow to the face. Left side. It is now a pretty purple.
This didn't keep us from having bible study thank you parents for watching Aaron.

No comments: