Thursday, January 24, 2008

Church Baby Shower

I just wanted to post and thank the Ladies from church who gave me a shower this weekend. It was so much fun. They decided to have a covered dish and have the men banished to our house across the street. I don't have any pictures of the shower yet but when I do I will post them. Kristen had all sorts of games and she had created some on her own. Several of the guests gave me money and I wanted to let them know what I purchased with their money. Not all of it exciting but definitely useful. Those that gave us Walmart cards I am saving for just before we go to Guatemala. The ladies purchased many extremely cute outfits in various sizes so I should be good to go. Thanks everyone for a fun evening. Oh by the way I heard the fellas had fun talking and playing scene it ESPN.

Totally different subject but if you are looking for an inexpensive way to get art. You might try and puzzle and a store bought frame. This is a picture for Aaron's room.

No comments: