Thursday, May 12, 2011

Proud of my hubby





As I posted earlier, Perry has been asked to lose 24 pounds. From the US perspective this seems crazy. But to the rest of the world where health care is hit or miss this weight loss means that he will live longer. Why am I proud of my hubby...many reasons but specifically he has lost almost 10 pounds and he is doing it the right way. He is faithfully exercising on the wii every night and is doing portion control. Not easy but he is doing great. Now if I could do half so well.

3 comments:

david, kim, anthony and sophie said...

wow! thats awesome!

Valerie said...

Hi there! I got your blog address from Grace Crouch (a great friend of mine). I was given your name because I am looking into adoption and I would love to hear about what agency people used and id they would recommend that agency.
I would be so appreciative of any information you could give.
Thank you,
Valerie E.
sgtswife03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Have perry give me a call lost your number

ck