Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gotcha Day

Aaron has been home three years today. I can not begin to imagine life without him. I am daily thankful for the gift his birthmother gave me and love given by his foster family aka Guatemalan Oma. Life is full of so many things. In honor of his Gotcha Day we had enchiladas. I was given a recipe for red enchilada sauce. It is sooo easy I am not going back to the can. My dad started the tradition of ice cream cake so of course we had to have one. Balloons rounded out this event. Needless to say we ate well.





So who is this boy that 3 years ago on April 2oth changed our lives. He is extremely mellow and goes with the flow. He will try anything brother does but watches to see how it works first. He loves to sing, be read books, his tricycle, animals and talks a blue streak. I think this is because he is trying to get a word in edge wise with his brother.




I don't know what God has planned for him but I know that God can use him. He wants to fix peoples and dogs ouchies. Maybe I have a doctor or vet on my hands I don't know and that is okay. I don't know where life will take us but that is okay.








No comments: