Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Playing with Bradley

Bradley is the nephew of Miss Grace and once in a while he comes and spends the weekend out in the country. When he does, the boys enjoy playing with each other. So here are a few pictures from this weekend's adventure. My boys love to go to any park and have dubbed the park by Old Fort Bedford - Snake Park. It runs along a good size stream and they had a wonderful hour throwing rocks and playing with stick. Once again I ponder why I buy my children toys.


Boys and slides are a combination that provide hours of pleasure and heart failure to mothers. The other day my boys were jumping off the back of our slide till mommy saw what was going on. At the park the boys went down on their belly, backwards, forwards and any other way they could come up with. They also came down with all three of them on top of each other.




A good time was had by all.

No comments: