Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Recipe

It has been a while since I tortured you with a recipe but I was proud of my creativity last night so I will share. I know I have read something similar in magazine. Yesterday I had read a recipe with corn flakes and didn't have a good cereal substitute. So here is the result.

Chip covered Chicken.

1 cup flour
1 egg
2 tbsp milk
1 cup of crushed sour cream and onion chips or gold fish
3 chicken breasts cut into strips

Put flour on a plate. Put milk and egg in a bowl and beat lightly. Put chips/crackers on a plate. Coat the chicken in flour then egg mixture finally the crumbs. Cook chicken in skillet flipping half through.

I made both varieties last night. I preferred the chips and Perry preferred the goldfish. I suspect that this could be made with any kind of chip or tortilla chip. Reduce calories by using water instead of egg and milk. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: