Sunday, September 4, 2011


Well, I have had a vase with a candle in the bottom of it for a long time.  I had almost concluded that I was going to have to throw it out.  You can't put it on the stove to melt or the microwave.  I couldn't light the wick.  I had tried chiseling it out nothing.  Well I thought I would try one more thing... and it worked. 

Take a quart canning jar fill it 3/4 full of water and microwave it till the water is boiling.  Then set vase down in it.  Five minutes later candle slid right out.

Once in a while I succeed.

No comments: