Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for this year and every year. A friend of mine encouraged us to post things that are good in our lives instead of complaining all the time so hear are a few things that I am thankful for:
1. That Jesus Loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so.
2. That the Lord has blessed me with a family that loves me with no strings attached
3. For my church family and a great Choraleers concert for thanksgiving
4. For God perfect timing...who would of thought that in less than a year we will go from having no children to two.
5. I am thankful for a husband that loves me just as I am and does little things to make my life easier.
6. I am thankful for our jobs and understanding bosses
7. I am thankful for friends
8. I am thankful for a house - and as Charles said at church that I got out of bed to a warm house, a fridge and food in it.
9. I am thankful for the opportunities I have had to travel
10. I am thankful for health because it can be gone in a moment - will I be thankful without - I hope so
There are so many things to be thankful for and as I was reminded of yesterday we need to direct our thanks to the right person and that is God and not just when life is good. So today I give thanks and I pray I will learn to be thankful in all things.
Here are a couple of thanksgiving pictures. I made the turkey and a new sweet potato casserole. The turkey turned our okay but the sweet potatoes were not so successful. Aunt Cindy provided the buns and pies and Mom provided the veggies including mashed potatoes.
We played pass the boy.

We all said something that we were thankful for in the past year.


Uncle Gabe playing with Aaron.



No comments: