Sunday, November 16, 2008
Basically we are in holding mode. We have done our part and now the paperwork is out of our hands. This process feels much simpler than last time but we really don't expect to hear anything until January sometime. Best case scenario Andrew could come home in February. Originally we were told late spring so I am trying to think spring. That way if it comes sooner I will be thrilled instead of frustrated. This is easier said than done. Pray for us a 4 year old will bring its own set of challenges.