Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Harley

Well this young woman has been an amazing part of my life.  It is my hope that she will continue to be so.  But these are a couple pictures from her graduation in June.
 She has grown into a thinking woman that is thoughtful, kind and wants to do what it is right.  She working on reaching her goal of becoming a nurse.
 I don't know her future but God does and just as he told the people of Israel to trust Him it is my prayer that she will also.  Jeremiah 29 says this 10 This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years(P) are completed for Babylon, I will come to you(Q) and fulfill my good promise(R) to bring you back(S) to this place. 11 For I know the plans(T) I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper(U) you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.(V) 12 Then you will call(W) on me and come and pray(X) to me, and I will listen(Y) to you. 13 You will seek(Z) me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.(AA)
 These two have been neighbors for years and like to come by and check if the old folks are still awake.  We can freak them out by leaving lights on. :)
She loves my boys and the boys love her.  Congratulations Harley!!!  Note I could pull out the picture of you trying to catch the flowers at my wedding but I won't.

No comments: