Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Barbee Thanksgiving

We had a great visit to North Carolina. I got to check out the new place that I had been hearing about. We also enjoyed seeing the extended family. As usual I forgot to take pictures of the actual event. The boys had a great time with all the space. Aaron found it to be great fun to get in Lucy's cage. As you can see Lucy is not convinced.

Andrew thought that he should give it a try. As you can see it is a little cozier for him. It is hard to believe that in less than two years he has grown 5 inches. I am having fun trying to keep him in pants that fit.

Perry's family was great about giving Perry and I a chance to rest. I also enjoyed doing a little shopping with mom barbee. It was great time and too short as usual.


We eventually had to head north. The boys did well but we wish for a telaporter. 8 hours in a car is a long time for a 3 and 5 year old.



1 comment:

david, kim, anthony and sophie said...

o my goodness! how tall is andrew now?! we wish for a telaporter too!