Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Psalm 139

I am a momma in happy reflection at the moment. Andrew was asking a lot of questions about how God could see everything? He is also into playing hide and seek and wanted to know if he could hide from God. I said no of course but I said that the Bible in Psalms tells us that there is nowhere we can hide from God. I ask Andrew if he wanted me to show him. He said yes. So after reading from his Bible story book, we got out the Children's NIV(I think they have changed the name recently but you get the point) and turned to Psalm 139. I read it to him and he thought it was amazing the places God was able to know where we were. When we finished he asked if we could read another so we did we flipped the page to 141 and it was titled for us A prayer for Safety so we read that as our prayer. A pretty awesome way to end a good day.

Thank you God for little boys who ask questions and may my prayer be that I can give him the answers that lead him to You. Amen

No comments: