Monday, May 25, 2009

For Jonathan

This post is for a little boy I met at Eastern Association. We were downstairs in the church and he was playing with my boys. And his hands were pink probably for markers or koolaid but it made me think of planting corn and I tired to explain this to him. He was trying to figure out how corn can turn your hands pink if he tried to explain it to his parents they will be convinced that this woman has lost it. Anyway this is post to show how corn can turn your hands pink. Here is Perry making rows for the corn to go in. After the rows are in I put the corn in the rows and it is hard to tell in the picture but the kernels are pink coated. I am sure why but the package says do not eat or give to animals due to a funicide. So it is either fungicide or coloring to tell you it has been treated. Not sure which.
Anyway here is my pink hand after planting rows of corn.

I look forward to eating and freezing the results. Well Jonathan that is how your hand gets pink from corn.

No comments: